Google+ is the hottest thing since – well – Facebook!
Google’s new social network is taking the social networking world by storm – and those lucky enough to have received an invite and set up an account are already clamoring to get their profile up and running and to get noticed.
We’ve devised a cunning way to make your Google+ Profile stand out from the rest by using a Photoshop Template to slice up images to go on the About page – fitting together in a frieze.
This technique uses Photoshop’s Slices and Save for Web and Devices function to divide the images up to be uploaded to your profile. These are useful features for Web Designers which you can learn more about on our Photoshop for Web Graphics Training course.
Similar posts you may like:
- Pinteresting Images – Pinterest’s Visual Social Network
- 5 Reasons To Use Images to Market Content
- Image SEO – Gain Traffic Through Google Image Search
- Different Uses of Contrast in Web Design
- 5 Tools to Print Pictures from Facebook, Instagram and Other Social Sites